Wednesday, March 31, 2010

When I see you, I really see you upside down.

If you feel discouraged, and there's a lack of color here, please don't worry, lover. It's really bursting at the seams from absorbing everything - the spectrum's A to Z.

Now that I've finished my story, I suddenly can't write ANYTHING. I haven't even written a short story since, like, December. OR a song. I came up with a really nice melody on the guitar the other day, and I couldn't come up with any words. It's depressing.

AND, last night all night (or as much as I can remember, anyway) I dreamt that there were spiders everywhere in my room, and no matter how many my dad squished, there were always more springing up. One was descending from the ceiling towards my head (in the dream) when I woke up. Don't you hate those dreams where you're paralyzed? It's as bad as the dreams where you try to scream at something but you can't. Did you know that only 5 to 10 percent of adults have nightmares once a month? The others don't even HAVE nightmares. I guess I'm not an adult yet... I have at least one bad dream every night.

ps. Is it weird that I like windy gray miserable weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment