Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad.

I have such weird dreams.

Last night I dreamt that I woke up in the morning and realized that it was my French test that day, and I hadn't studied. The night before, a cartoon Kate and a cartoon Me were kidnapped by some foxes and held hostage in the Gutierrez's house, until I decided to escape on a beanbag chair by jumping out the window.

When I was little, I had reoccurring dreams that I was running up a spiral staircase, chasing someone and being chased by another someone.

Recently, my reoccurring dreams have to do with tsunamis and watching myself drown. In fact, Columbo (Peter Falk) was in one of those drowning dreams. We were trying to catch a murderer in this small town below a dam, and the wretched man (the murderer, not Columbo) let all the water out so the town was flooded and everyone died.

I certainly hope dreams aren't prophetic...

1 comment:

  1. Have you read Julie by Catherine Marshall? I think you would like it.

    If you read it, you'll realize this comment isn't as random as it seems.

    ReplyDelete