Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hamlet's omelet

Don't you just love those days when your hair looks great and you hardly had to work on it? It was especially handy today, because Mom took me and Kate to apply for our passports this morning :D Kate's just getting hers so she can have one in-case... obviously, I had to get mine as I'm flying away in a few months. :) Excitement is starting to kick in.

Last night was marvelous. Kate (who, by the by, just made me a magnificent omelet - wonderful child) , Katrina and I went to see "The Wolfman", which I actually enjoyed a lot more than I thought I would. Very cool style. Also, my first R-rated movie that I've seen in the theaters. I think... can't remember any otherwise. Anyway, then we went to Barnes n' Noble and looked at books about serial killers for a while... and, of course, then became inspired to go home and watch "Zodiac". (It just hit me that I saw more people murdered last night than I think I ever have...) I went to bed around three.

I have ridiculous amounts of French to do. I'm starting to freak out about the test... yesterday I was working on the workbook pages, to get ready for it, and one of the sections was called "des excuses" about all the various reasons that a bunch of students failed their French exam. Yes, Madame, I see the literary device of foreshadowing... can't say that I really appreciate it.

I'm going to go finish my omelet. Why does that word remind me of the name Hamlet?

2 comments:

  1. 1. way to make a perfectly innocent night of hanging out sound perfectly macabre.

    2. pretty sure that you're associating your words with veggie tales. if i am not mistaken, there is indeed an episode about hamlet and an omelet. i believe mr. lundt plays Ophelia...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I suppose it was perfectly and innocently macabre, if that makes sense...

    AH!!! That's IT! Now it all makes sense.

    ReplyDelete