Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fourrrrrr daaaayyyysssss

Well. Yesterday was my last day of work, and I spent all day today shopping with Kate, spending $135 on millions of tiny necessary traveling items. I hate spending money. I don't remember the last time I bought something, aside from gasoline. Aannnnnd I have to go shopping even MORE in the next three days. Tomorrow is basically my last day of socialization before the heavy-duty packing and organizing begins. Friday I teach, go to Costco to buy a camera, and go to a leadership meeting for mime in the evening. Saturday I am going to pack, because apparently Sunday is a family day and I must have everything done by then. Then we leave at 5 AM on Monday morning. Oh my gosh. The days are going by so quickly. I'm actually a bit frightened... but the excitement is starting to kick in.

Except... drama. sigh. There are SO many more serious things going on in the world - I know that. My little life problems really don't matter. But they sure give me insomnia and a headache.

On the up-side... my room is going to be very clean and dust-free in about an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment