Tuesday, September 20, 2011

You and I have memories

When I was about five or six, Jon and I went to stay at my aunt and uncle's house for the night. I can't remember what the occasion was, but it was just the two of us, and Uncle Todd took us to a car show - and of course I complained the whole time. That part is a little fuzzy - I might have been complaining of boredom, but I think it was because my legs were hurting, the way they always did when I was little. Then we went to Chuckee Cheese's, and I got lost. Later (after I was found, of course), we went back to the house and watched The Hunchback of Notre Dame. By the time we were put to bed on the office futon, I was missing my mom terribly. I was quite a home-body as a child. While I cried myself to sleep, Jon held me, and he still had his arms around me when I woke up.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, we have such a wonderful brother!

    Even if you did send him into a severe bout of depression when you were born ;-)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete