Friday, September 23, 2011

Traffic and bloodhounds.

Last night I had a dream that I was driving down a really long road, and there were thousands of cars stuck in traffic. But instead of stopping when the people in front of them did, everyone just kept going, crashing into each other like they were trying to move traffic themselves. It was like being stuck in a series of those really strong waves that just keep pounding on top of you. And then there was this stupid bloodhound puppy that came into the road. I swerved out of the way for it, but I knew that someone behind me wouldn't. And then I woke up.

Sometimes I don't like sleeping.

1 comment:

  1. I keep having really petty dreams--for example, dreams that the heel caps come off my high-heels--you know, things that are insignificant but still really annoying. ^_^

    ReplyDelete