Sunday, September 11, 2011

Lucky to have been where I have been.

Oh, I feel sad right now. Not for any reason, particularly... I mean, there are a lot of things going on in life right now, and most of them are rather challenging... but then, that's pretty normal, I'm coming to realize. I came upstairs to work on a 5 page essay that I have to turn in on Tuesday (and by the way, I have no idea what my thesis is yet...), but I ended up looking at pictures from our trip to the Czech Republic instead.

I miss this.




I feel like I'm in a doorway right now - a large doorway, leaving a room that I know and stepping out toward a porch and then a street, and I have no idea what's there. There are a few notions floating around in my head... just possibilities that would seem appropriate. But nothing for certain. Some things just seem so connected to other parts of my life that they HAVE to be right - but that could just be pure conjecture on my part. It's impossible to tell right now... and that's frustrating. And apparently a recipe for making me feel sad and somewhat lonely on a Sunday evening when I should be doing something else.

Wow. I'm a vague person.

2 comments:

  1. You are a vague person. Sadness is not an emotion I was feeling last night after I saw you! (well...sad that I had to leave you...but happy I got to see you!)
    Maybe you just need to come over here and swim in Kayleigh's sea of presents. It's an instant pick-me-up :D

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete