Friday, September 9, 2011

Oy.

Most hectic 24 consecutive hours of my life. I woke up 20 minutes before I had to leave for my geography exam, got in the car and my 'check engine' light turned on, (drove to class anyway), took the test, sat through the world's most frustrating philosophy discussion/class debate, went to another long class, got home and took the quickest shower recorded in time, went to my first day of work, and spent until 10:45 feeling like the world's stupidest person. And getting insulted by rude customers. Oh, customer service.

I made $12 in tips, so that's something.

And the baseball cap doesn't look nearly as stupid as it could.

But I'm working the next two nights and I'm so. freaking. tired.

And I didn't have a food today.

I'm going to bed and sleeping until tomorrow night's shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment