Friday, September 9, 2011

So much for that.

I went to sleep at 1 and woke up at 8. Ohhhh well. Coffee, car-washing, homework, menu-memorizing. Then back to work at 6. I'd appreciate prayer, if you think of it. There's a lot going on in this head of mine and getting lost at night and making apologetic calls/direction-requests to angry customers doesn't sound like a lot of fun right now.

When I am weak, then I am strong.
My God shall be my strength.
He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

4 comments:

  1. I do indeed. But she's rather finicky about when she decides to be helpful. Sometimes she completely loses satellite connection and just goes out on me when I need her most. So our relationship isn't what it could be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gah! gertrudes (my name for them) can be very temperamental. but they certainly do make roadtrips easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so bizarre.... I know of at least three other people (counting myself) who have called GPSs "Gertrude". What is it about them that is so inherently Gertrude-ish?!

    ReplyDelete