Wednesday, April 14, 2010

You can't always get what you want...

Like pizza. I could really go for some right now.

Well then there now. Horrible morning, good afternoon, sore fingers. The fingers being sore because I've been playing guitar for two hours. I play and sing songs I wrote at the top of my lungs when nobody's home. I sit on my desk, next to the window, and close the shades except for an inch or so, and enjoy watching the women who walk their dogs look around to figure out where the angelic sounds are coming from. (ha...) Anyway, morning was horrible because I had to take an assessment in math and apparently did so badly that I was set back like 9 lessons. But it shouldn't take too long to get back on track.... I hope. This afternoon was good because, although French was terrifying, I was miraculously able to give the right answer (TWICE) both times she called on me. This almost never happens. As that woman Niecy said on DWTS the other night, "I got angels! Angels and caffeine!"

Also - Hans Zimmer is a brilliant man. The theme from Sherlock Holmes is basically all you need to make you a superhero. AND. Jon, Kate and I are basically the best dancers ever. That's all about that.

Beth, of course I don't go around giving my phone number to random people. You silly woman. Besides, I hate phones. I'd much rather get a coffee with said people. ;) I kid, I kid....

I know the hike was ages ago (at least a few weeks...) but Taylor just posted pictures and I thought this one was so incredibly beautiful. In the middle of the picture, there's a long street with a row of streetlamps - that's the street we took across town, from the pier (which is just barely visible, way down at the water's edge.).



She took this picture while we were still working our way up. So lovely... but so cold... gah. Thinking about it makes me want a jacket.

I'm so glad I don't have to go anywhere tomorrow. This is a lovely thought. Then Friday is Groups, which means I have much homework to do before then.... but that's a day and a half away. If there's anything I've learned in highschool, it's the value of a minute. This is where the habit of "cramming" comes from.

Mom and I are going to go get calzone. Which I will enjoy, despite the nagging voice in my head that keeps telling me that one of these days I will be fat. It's a little more friendly than the other voice, which tells me faithfully that I'm ALREADY fat...

1 comment:

  1. Three Things:
    1) I enjoy your writings on here, very, very good reading.
    2) You should have been at my house today. Costco Oven Pizza, anyone? :)
    3) The voice that tells you you're fat, it lies. Don't listen to it!

    ReplyDelete