Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Head moment

Getting sick again, curses! Won't allow it... not until this week's over. Throat hurts. Head kills... possibly homework's fault. French test tomorrow... yikes. Have spent today going between a few pages of french and youtube videos about Erin and Maks from DWTS... they're hilarious. ('hilarious' in his case meaning ridiculously attractive.) Just want to drink coffee... throat hurts too much. Why am I so sickly, darnit? Want to sleep... going to watch tv instead. Then back to studying. Can't study more right now. My mind is plotting a mutiny.

3 comments:

  1. Bahh! Laura, do NOT get sick! Especially before MHP. Sleep and drink as much as possible. Need some tea (not peach or mango, gross), I'll come over there and make you some. Maybe even soup!
    Actually, I'm sure your mom has you covered there, but it's the thought that counts. Right..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, thanks John. I'm still trying to work up to making myself drink tea... but right now mom's got me on these gross lozenge things. Bleh. Don't worry though, I'll keep the germs at bay for yet another few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got it : )

    I don't know why you and Amelia dread tea so much, she even was suggesting it was feminine to drink it.. Ouch. It's ok, I will think she's cool, even if she does question my masculinity for drinking tea. haha!

    You'd better, all of us are going to be disappointed if you don't go, so get well!

    ReplyDelete