Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thoughts, et cetera.

Present thought:
So tired. So, so tired. I really should go to sleep sometime, because I need brains tomorrow... but ech. The thought of school is so utterly detestable right now that all I want is for today to stay today and tomorrow to stay TOMORROW as long as possible. Unfortunately, that is only possible for another hour. C'est la vie.

Surviving thought:
I have exactly 10 days of French left, and something like 14 days of Math. Then I will walk off the campus, come that blessed day in May, and suppress a shout of glee as I glance back over my shoulder at the wretched place. And, to quote the words of one Mr. George Sanders, say to those poor suckers enrolled in summer school: "I am leaving you with your worries in this sweet cesspool - good luck."

(How ironic that that should be my surviving thought... it certainly wasn't George's.)

Nice thought:
A backrub. Hiss, you're never around when I need you.

Hilarious thought:
The "Mootopia" commercial with the two guys arm-wrestling/wit-battling. Unfortunately I can't find this anywhere on the internet. But it cracks me up every time I see it on tv.

Satisfied thought:
Wrote a song today. Not a masterpiece but the first thing I've written in a few months. And it's not sad!

Happy thought:
The word "fonduta."

No comments:

Post a Comment