Monday, January 16, 2012

Ferris wheels carried us away, not so long ago.

Okay, so specifics on the job: I'm working every weekday from 1 to 5. That's a lot of money each week - YAY. It looks a little on the scary side, though - I mean they're sweet kids, it seems, just very needy and thus purposely difficult. But I'll suspend judgement until I've actually worked there for long enough to judge properly.

In other news, today I got some really sad news about someone that I care about very much. Nobody died or anything... it's just life that is being the problem. Lately it seems that the people I love are going through impossibly hard things and I hate it. I hate that they are suffering, I hate not being able to do anything for them, and I hate not having anyone to blame for it. I hate that the impossible problems hit the most fragile people; it's so unfair. I've actually felt physically sick about it all evening - worse than I usually feel when something happens to ME.

Strange, the things that break our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment