Saturday, January 28, 2012

Caffeine and mimes.

I started on coffee again today. Aaaaaand my voice kind of came back! But then it left again. But the good news is that it was there for awhile. Maybe this week will be normal, finally.

Then again... what's normal, anyway?

I'm just happy for good coffee and people who give you sips of theirs when coffee is nowhere to be found in the GIRL'S sleeping quarters. God bless my coffee-drinking friends. Once I got a taste for it again this morning, I decided to make a pot when I got home tonight. So I did. Unfortunately, I've been out of practice for almost two weeks... and the coffee suffered. Ah well. Beggars can't be choosers.

Also, mime camp was good. I'm bruised and sleep-deprived, but happy, I think. Definitely glad I went.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment