Tuesday, July 6, 2010

All we can do is keep breathing.

I've got a huge knot in my right shoulder from bending over this stupid computer all day. I think my generation will all have this problem sooner or later, because I've talked to quite a few who already do. It wouldn't be so bad, if I had a live-in masseuse (or masseur...) or something. But alas, there are none to be found in this particular area of the city. Sad.

Anyway. Despite some mildly ridiculous things, today was alright. I get in a funk every once in a while and it takes some serious brain power (and non-depressing music) to get out of it again. Not quite out yet, but I will be.

I registered as a college student today, which makes me the youngest Mueller to do so. Pretty nifty. (That also probably makes me the first Mueller to use the word "nifty"). I now have 13.5 units at the college, 2 classes at Groups, aaaaaand.... yeah, I think that's it. Although next semester, as you may remember, I hope to do The Dining Room, which will take quite a bit of time. I'm also hoping to join mime (they've been after me for years, I figure it's time I indulge them... plus that makeup looks so fun.). So next semester, beginning the day after I fly back into LAX, will be pretty crazy.

Here's to the merry-go-round, kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment