Thursday, June 3, 2010

Martha! Martha! Slowwwly I turn...

I figured that Martha Jefferson probably didn't have short hair like me. Also, she had auburn colored hair. So today Mom and I went to a wig store and, after waiting about twenty minutes for the old woman in front of us who wanted to look "glamorous" in a short wig with highlights, we bought a long haired, auburn-colored wig. I'm a little self-conscious about the way it looks, since it's SO DIFFERENT. Oh my gosh. I put it on and looked in the mirror and almost had a heart attack. I look like KATE. It's weird. Here's the proof.







Scary, isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom called me to make sure I had seen your pictures, but since I hadn't, I asked Kate to access them through facebook. As I was on the phone, I kept glancing over Kate's shoulder wondering when she was going to stop looking at pictures of herself and find the ones of you!

    (p.s. you can delete the previous comment because I accidently typed it while signed in for a friend to fix up her page!)

    ReplyDelete