Thursday, May 13, 2010

La vie est belle encore.

Ah, the world is beautiful again. I retook the wretched math final and, this time 'round, got 54 out of 60 for a whopping 90%! Yay yay and yay. So I left the wretched math lab for the last wretched time and met Amelia for coffee in the cafeteria, and then we went up to the roof and sat there talking about how everyone has boyfriends except us. It's strange, because I honestly don't care. Perhaps I'm more picky than other girls... but I don't see this as a bad thing. Anyway. Laura met us and we sat up there until a swarm of bees decided to attack, at which time we high-tailed it inside and then Mom came and picked me up. We celebrated with Jack-in-the-Box (which, unlike Ventura kids, I am not above enjoying), and came home... and for whatever reason Kate came home for the weekend, which is lovely :) Although, she picked a lousy time, because I've got to spend tonight reading "Lord of the Flies" (which I put off until the day BEFORE the day it's due... smart, Laura.) and the weekend will be spent studying for the French final on Monday. BUT, that's not a big deal. Even if I do terribly on the final, I'm still pretty sure I'm getting an A in that class.

I also realized today that all of my blogs are about school. I tried to find out why that is... I mean, blogs should be about your life and thoughts, y'know? Then I realized. My life and thoughts ARE school. This is a depressing thought. BUTTTTTT. It will all be over Monday. Freedom is within reach now.

And then I will write about weird things, like what I had for dinner, or how I need to marry Russians (yes, ALL of them), or the many different ways that one can potentially terrorize a cat. Exciting, no?

3 comments:

  1. Happy for you! :)

    And I would not say that your blog here is about school...just the past few have been about school.

    ReplyDelete