Monday, May 17, 2010

Freeway cars and trucks, stars beginning to fade.

What a beautiful grey day. I hope it stays like this... for some reason I feel smarter on drizzly grey days. haha. They're a little melancholy, of course, rainy days especially... I think those are a little like alcohol, to be frank. It doesn't constantly make you happy or sad, it just heightens whatever emotion you're feeling. (This by my own guesswork, obviously...) Anyyyywayy.

My French Final is today, huzzah! Have to admit, I'm a little nervous simply because I'm NOT nervous... and there's a strange belief that one should always feel nervous before going into a test. I'm not quite sure how to study for the final, though. I don't have any exercises to be doing, or workbook pages or anything. All I can do is look over my past tests, which I've done. Still feel unprepared, but ah well. I've been getting consistent A's (with one B, drat it) in this class, so I should be fine.

I was torn between wanting to clean when I got home, and wanting to read... I feel a little weird though (not to mention exceedingly tired) so I think I'll go with the reading. My wrists hurt and I'm really hoping it's not carpal-tunnel, although I've been typing everything since I was eight so I wouldn't really be surprised if it was. Blast this generation.

Well then there now.

No comments:

Post a Comment