Tuesday, May 25, 2010

First things first...

My boy Evan didn't win, which was sad. I actually think I would've liked it best if Erin and Maks won, because it would be so unexpected... I mean everyone pegged Nicole as the winner from the beginning. Ah, predictability. Oh well. Evan, I still love you. And Maks too... well, we'll sort that out somehow. ;)

So I'm trying to figure out itunes. It's easy enough to upload actual cd's, but how do you upload mix cd's and make it so each song doesn't create its own album? I want a way to combine all the random songs to an album. Or is that what playlists are for...? I'm lost.

Also, I'm immensely tired. Amelia and I were talking today about how we've both been so out of it recently... she goes, "Laura, think about it. We don't really eat, we don't exercise, we drink coffee ALL the time, and we don't drink water."

"That's true," I say. "I probably drink about a cup of water a day. But you're only supposed to drink, what, four...?"

"EIGHT. Water bottles."

I stare at her in disbelief. "Amelia. We're dying."

I am acutely conscious of the fact that both of us are more than a little loopy and definitely unhealthy at this point of our teenage years, when she looks at me with surprise. "What? We're brilliant!"

No comments:

Post a Comment