Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It was pain, sunny days and rain.

Minus the rain. So yesterday I took the comprehensive exam in Int. Algebra, which I needed to get 88% to pass and be able to take the final. Yesterday (less than 24 hours, mind), I got 100%. I was floating around happily all day, assuming that the final (which I only needed 75% to pass) was in the bag. Think again, Laura. I took the final today and got 70%. This is the first test I've EVER failed. It's so ridiculous. So I have to go back tomorrow and try to retake it. Only, now I'm extremely depressed with myself and don't even want to bother. If I fail it again, I have to retake the class in the fall instead of moving on to College Algebra (which I would be taking with some friends. Finally.). Major disappointment. I can't believe I went from 100 to 70 in ONE DAY! How is that even POSSIBLE??? Granted, I was extremely nervous about the French Oral Final, which was today - and, which I actually did really well on. Also, I DID end up doing the bonus point thing in French and I think I did well on that, too. So that's one success for the day. But still. Not really enough to put me in a good mood.

Now I have to spend the whole night studying so I can retake and pass the stupid final. I know I'm being overly dramatic, but it's just so discouraging.

No comments:

Post a Comment