Friday, June 3, 2011

Well hello there.

Someday I'll write an update on the past MONTH.... which has been insane. I lost 5 pounds this week, quite unintentionally. I just haven't been here to eat. But all that's for another day.... for right now, I will say that opening night for The Dining Room was last night, and it was amazing. I was expecting it to go relatively well - that is to say, I was expecting that our family and friends would like it. But I actually feel honestly proud of it as a production. I am proud of the cast and proud of myself, and that's a good feeling.

Now off to print more programs for tonight and tomorrow.

And maybe eat lunch. Maybe not. I don't know what food tastes like these days. I also don't know how it feels to sleep for more than 5 hours.

Oh but it's glorious.

1 comment: