Thursday, September 30, 2010

In the words of William Wallace....

FREEEEDOM!!!!!

I passed my license test. I am unbelievably happy right now. The whole process was rather hilarious, actually - I made some silly blunders at first, namely when I tried to reverse the car before the engine was on. (sigh.) I thought I was a goner for sure, but after the initial silliness I did pretty darn well. The lady I got was pretty chill and super nice. In fact when we pulled back into the lot after 20 minutes of driving around, and after she had gone over the 3 errors I made (how many are you allowed to make? Like 15?), she said, "One last comment - I love your haircut. I've been thinking about getting my hair cut short, yadayadayada...." :)

Dad and I went promptly to McDonalds and got me a fudge sundae, and now I plan on being completely lazy all day. This week pretty much fried my brain... but I guess it all turned out alright. I can drive. I CAN DRIVE.

2 comments: