Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas presents and bad life decisions.

The night before last, I had a dream that it was Christmas day. As I was sitting with my family around the tree, I realized that I had never gotten around to Christmas shopping. In denial, I ran up to my room to search for the presents that I MUST have bought for them... but after like an hour of searching, I came up empty. And then I was too embarrassed to go back downstairs, so I sat up in my room, listening to the rest of my family open the presents they had bought for each other.

As if that wasn't bad enough... the dream right before that was about me dating this ridiculously rich jerk from a ridiculously rich jerky family. I don't know why... he wasn't even good-looking. (paha. ahem...) Anyway, I was staying at their house for Thanksgiving (apparently in my dreams, holidays are bad), and after dinner that night, I went back to the guest house and found that Ami (and her room, in fact) were waiting there for me. She came up to me and took me in her arms and started crying, telling me how disappointed she was in me for dating someone that I didn't plan on marrying.

Sheesh. I need to stop going to sleep... my dreams are too stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment