Saturday, March 5, 2011

Buh.

Today is a strange day: I slept until 1 o'clock. I knew I was tired all week, but I didn't quite realize I was that tired. I took my time getting ready and then took my time making pancakes. I had thought that right after breakfast (around 2 or 3 o'clock), I would start work on a history paper due Monday.... but I've been drinking coffee and sitting at the computer since then, and somehow it's 4:15. Normally I'd be home from school by now, drinking a pick-me-up coffee and halfway through my homework for the day. I feel exceedingly out of it, though, and am kind of thinking that maybe I'll just let myself have the rest of this Saturday to do nothing. Well... no. I'll work on the history paper at some point. But I think I'll leave homework at that. Speaking of history, did I mention that I got the top grade in my exam a few weeks ago? Top grade! Out of 125 people! Amelia got the second highest. Pendleton likes us quite a bit now.

Oof. I'm tired.

I kind of feel like I need to get out of the house today. Which is odd, since I've been pretty much gone all day every day this week, and all I've wanted is a day to lounge around at home without having to worry about going anywhere. But now I want to go out to coffee or a movie or something. Nowhere that I'd have to put on a show or be all ridiculous and up-beat... somewhere nice with someone comforting. But alas, people who fit this description are either mostly busy or elsewhere or nonexistent. Also, I don't really have time. Stupid history paper.

I think I'll go vacuum my room...

No comments:

Post a Comment