Thursday, October 20, 2011

Suicidal Nazis.

I had the most stressful dream last night. My family, apparently, was Jewish, and we knew that the Nazis were coming through our town (which was still located in Southern California) and that they were going to kill us. So we had to get out of town, and we could only take with us what we could carry in a backpack. I ran around my room throwing things into my school backpack, and for some reason everything I put in there was broken. Anyway. Then a small private plane flew up and landed in our street, and Dad said that he had hired a pilot to fly us out. So we all squeezed in, and the plane took off. Only, instead of flying away to a different city, the pilot turned the plane toward a nearby field and flew full-speed at a barn. We then realized that the pilot was really a Nazi who was purposely going to crash the plane and kill us. And all we could do was watch the barn get closer and closer before we crashed.

Apparently Nazis were also suicidal. Weird.

But still incredibly stressful.

1 comment:

  1. Is it weird that I thought of Professor Fate while reading that?

    ReplyDelete