Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I need pancakes.

Seriously, pancakes are all I've been able to think about these past few hours. The most ridiculously grumpy feeling settled in on me this afternoon, too, which makes me feel too frustrated to cook anything. I don't know why everything is bothering me so much today... just one of those days, I guess. Everything that everyone does is suddenly making me cringe with annoyance. Well, that, and I'm incredibly stressed about school. I have my first biology exam tomorrow, and I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that I'm going to fail. Well, maybe not fail... but realistically, there's no way I'm getting an A. Which is upsetting. I just don't get this stuff... and I think that, after you take it in high-school, it should be totally optional. College Algebra, Biology.... seriously. Why do writers need these things? We don't! The silly unimaginative people just need to lord their brains over us for a while to try and make us feel inferior. But it won't work! I won't allow it! I'll be traveling the world and writing fantastic stories while they're staring down the sights of their microscopes. Someday, there will be justice.

That's it. I need to go bake something.

No comments:

Post a Comment