Monday, July 11, 2011

Nothing is as it has been, and I miss your face like hell.

Jon, Megan, Kate and I have been working on various recordings of this for our dear Katrina for the past few days. However, harmony-mishaps or else faulty equipment got in the way of a perfect recording.... until today.

http://youtu.be/pFBXy8kXhuA


ps. I wrote a sad story today. Not sure where the idea came from, but it's been rolling around in my brain for a while now and today I wrote it. I think I like it. I'm not sure. It's on my site, if you care to take a gander.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got it to work! Our Flip has been giving us issues too (it didn't automatically install the software when I tried to upload videos on Sunday for the first time) and now it's all screwy. I smiled a lot, though, when I saw the video of you four in your room singing to Katrina. I bet she smiled a lot, too!

    ♥ Bethany

    p.s. I want to read your story...I'll save it for when I can have a good cry instead of make myself late for work! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, there was huge smileage. And also huge cryage. Sometimes simultaneously.

    aksdjflaksjfdlajskdf. watched...so...many...times. even played while going to sleep last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one problem with your story. (I hope you don't mind this, it keeps preying on my mind for some reason. ^_^)
    I'm having a really hard time picturing this in northern AZ, especially with the walnut tree. And then this sentence: "Her friends kept themselves busy with whatever Arizonan things there were to do – but Jessica was always near her walnut tree."
    I know because I've done it too, but I read it as, "I don't really know what people in Arizona do, but that doesn't matter because my Main Character didn't do those things anyway."

    ReplyDelete