Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wow.

I woke up this morning with an image of my yahoo inbox stuck in my head. It had four messages in it: three that were about mime, and one that was a notification from here letting me know that Bethany had commented on my blog. My waking thought was, Wow, I dream about email. My life sucks. I then proceeded with all my morning rituals, which include checking my email when I should be getting ready to walk out the door. I had four messages. You guessed it: three about mime, one blogger notification. So either I'm a psychic, or I actually slept-walked and checked my email last night.

I'm usually very boring while I'm asleep (or I assume so, anyway), but that's pretty fascinating, I thought. Weird, but fascinating. Especially that it was my email and not facebook or anything. It's just a good thing I didn't message anybody. I wonder if that's possible. The only other instance of my sleep-walking was about two years ago, when I woke up in different pajamas than I went to bed in. I guess I've gotten significantly nerdier since then.

I also had a dream that I wasn't in at all. It was about this boy that I know and in my dream, he was Peter Pan. Which for some reason made perfect sense. It started out with him being in an orphanage (similar to Peter and The Starcatchers), and then getting on a ship that is later shipwrecked on Neverland. Only, instead of a band of lost boys, he had Kelsey Grammar.

Finals do weird things to my mind.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what you meant when you posted that on FB!
    I guess it's good that you can always count on me though, right? :-)

    Maybe you should have Mom and Dad take your car keys away from you before you go to sleep.

    ReplyDelete