Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hm.

So... I kind of fail at blogging these days. There's really just not that much to report. I did stay up until 2 a.m. last night re-designing this blog, however... so I think that earns me some credit. (Or "ears me some credit", as I originally wrote. Whatever that means.) Basically I've been doing various random things around the house, hanging out with friends, and staying in Ojai for Scarlet Pimpernel rehearsals. That's kind of it right now. Hopefully this summer will turn more eventful soon. Today, I woke up and had the house to myself, so I ran around singing my songs (from the play) at the top of my lungs. (Which is lousy at first when you have morning voice... but it's fun anyway.) I'm going to practice piano now because I'm leading music at church on Sunday... and then I'm going to hang out with Amelia and Laura. Which will be nice. The weather has been so nice and sunny lately that it drives me crazy to stay in the house, but most of the time I don't really have anyplace to go. So when I get an excuse, I run at it.

Speaking of running... so long. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment